Dr. Ryan Chow - U Are Not Fragile
December 05, 2022
John "Coach U" Urena
Dr. Ryan Chow show notes
This coversation is with Dr. Ryan Chow, DPT. Ryan is a physical therapist. He is the owner of Reload PT, located in New York City. His clinic does not just do stem and heat. They believe in teaching the foundations of movement in order to help their population accomplish their goals, whether to get back to the NFL, or to get rid of pain, Ryan and his team have a fantastic system in place to help their clients.
We cover A LOT in this, but here are the bullet points.
- Are we fragile? No! Here is why.
- Setbacks will happen, but how do you deal with them?
- Can trainers or coaches make our clients fragile?
- Why trainers are assets to the medical field
- Building the resilient mindset is crucial for being consistent
- Training our patients/clients with care and love first
- Why you must experiment with each person until you find what works
- Athletic development and how to get the most out of your training
- Why you need to know YOUR needs when it comes to training
Dr. Ryan Chow IG
Catch me on Instagram
Free Content on YouTube!